Terms & Conditions
An RMA number must be issued for all printer(s) sent in for repair. This RMA number
tracks your printer(s) through our system and can provide you updated status. All
RMA numbers not used within 30 days will be canceled. If you think your printer(s)
is under warranty, fax us a copy of the sales slip with the date of purchase. If
it is within the printer model’s warranty period, the warranty is OK.
Note: If customer induced damage (CID) is determined on the printer, the manufacturer’s
warranty will be void.
CSA repair units on a first-in first-out basis. On the average, units are repaired
and ready to ship 5 working days after they are received. The repair time will vary
depending on current workload and quantity of units received. CSA does not guarantee
turn-around time. The basic warranty repair does not cover
accessories, communication cables, missing parts, cosmetic parts and covers, or
major sub-assembles. CSA is not responsible for the loss of any accessories
NPF (No Problem Found) Fee: $40.00 will be charged for inspection fee.
Cleaning (General Maintenance) Fee: $30.00 for POS and $75.00 for Barcodes and Dot
Please call 800.421.6516 ext 209 for more question.
Overnight = "O", 2nd day = "2nd", 3rd day = "3rd", Ground
= "G" (CSA pays for UPS Ground return shipping only.)
- Please mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping carton.
- Place a copy of the completed CSA Warranty Repair Form inside the package.
- Secure your equipment carefully in a box with suitable packing material. Insure as needed.
- Ship the product prepaid to the address below; customer pays for shipping to CSA.
- CSA pays for UPS Ground return shipping only to customer.
Is your printer RoHS compliant?